Friday, May 11, 2012

Hershey's Snacking Brownies



This is the recipe I have adapted from the Hershey's site..The brownies turned out awesome. I had to send them in to my son's school and everyone, including his teachers, munched on them and said that they really tasted divine!! It is a very easy recipe without any mess. I used my brownie pan which I had got recently and I just love the pan looking at the results!!

INGREDIENTS:

4 eggs
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
1-1/2 cups Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate mini morsels or chips

DIRECTIONS:

1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl. Add the chocolate syrup, eggs, and flour; beat well. Stir in chocolate morsels. Pour the batter into brownie pan.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely on wire rack.

This batter made around 24 brownie pieces of 2x2 inches each.



No comments:

Post a Comment