Monday, October 18, 2010

Fruit Cake


This is the simplest cake I have ever made as it doesn't require any decoration as such as the fruit arrangement itself is the loveliest decoration for the cake and gives it a real special look...I had made this cake for my friend's birthday and was glad that everyone liked it..You have to follow the simple basic recipe for cake which you can find on this blog. After baking the two round cakes you can either fill it with fruits in between or plain whipped cream will also do, I used only the whipped cream. Frost the whole cake with the whipped cream and decorate the cake with the fruits you like and in whatever fashion you prefer. I used strawberry, kiwi, and mandarin oranges due to the color combination which makes the cake more "good looking". The whipped cream and fruits give an amazing taste along with the cake..I think you should try it out once for sure!!


No comments:

Post a Comment